11.11.2008

It's Baby Shower Time!

We decided to have my baby showers fairly early due to the Holidays. I was fortunate enough to have two showers. My Grandmother threw one on Saturday for my Dad's family and her friends at her home. Then I had another one in Fancy Farm for my Mom's family and all my friends.

Natalie got a ton of clothes and all sorts of goodies. The girl shouldn't need diapers for at least a month or two (thanks Nate). And I probably won't have to do laundry for like a month :)

All set for basketball season.

My Aunt Amy and Nan

Mom, and my Aunts Karla & Theresa

Byron and his mom plus two of his Aunts Marcia & Brenna

Diaper Cake that Sue made.

Byron's Daddy Basket my Aunts made him.
They didn't want him to feel left out :)

Two showers = Two cakes. This one Lindsay, my cousin, made.

No comments: