4.07.2014

Happy Monday!

Why am I so happy on this rather gloomy (outside) Monday? Because Kentucky is playing for the Championship tonight!!! Poor Byron has to work all day, as do most of you so here are some pics to cheer to you up. GO BIG BLUE!

I haven't posted because Byron and I took a little trip to New Orleans to see our first NBA game. We couldn't have gotten better seats. Second row, center court.
Grammie and Big Big came down to watch the girls. The wait just about killed them.

Just some funny outtakes from the week. This is Harper's face when you ask her to say "Go BLUE"
We've been (slowing) entering into potty training. I'm pretty sure when she walks up to you and says "it's stinky" but hasn't pooped yet, it's time to start. Actually following through is where we are stuck at. But I'll take it. A month ago, she was afraid to sit on the potty, so it's progress...very slow progress :)


Two sassy, silly and sweet girls. HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: