1.06.2009

Happy Holidays...Let the countdown begin.

We spent this Thanksgiving up in Wisconsin visiting with Heather, Jason and Kaitlyn. This was our first time meeting Kaitlyn. She was so good natured and had a head full of hair. We even got Byron to hold her. We almost got stuck there due to snow in Chicago, but luckily we got out and into New Orleans just in time.

Kaitlyn Grace - 1 month old

I think she liked him :)



It actually snowed a few inches here. So it kinda felt like Christmas
(for MS at least).

Barkley loved the snow!

Bogey...not so much.


We had our last sonogram on the 23rd and everything looked GREAT!

We drove home for Christmas, which wasn't the most pleasant experience being 36 weeks pregnant. But I was determined to spend Christmas at home in KY.

And now we are just waiting. Bags are pretty much packed. The Dr has decided to induce a week early which is fine by me, so my parents can be here. And you know me, I'm a planner, not much on surprises :)

So the big day is set for Jan. 14 unless she decides to come early!

No comments: