7.12.2009

A Busy July Ahead

July is going to be a busy month for us in the Bryant family. Last Tuesday I turned the BIG 3-0! Byron and Natalie took me to eat Mexican. Of course Natalie showed out and we had to get our order to go. Byron got me the Twilight Series and we are heading to St. Louis for the All Star Festivities later this afternoon.

We boarded the dogs and headed home Friday. I've been wanting to get Natalie Baptized for some time now, but living 6 hours away it's hard to coordinate schedules. Luckily, Father Darrell was willing to do it Saturday after Mass. This worked out perfect because we had planned on leaving for St. Louis today and Mallery was having her baby shower.

I was a little worried Natalie would be to big for her Christening gown but we managed to get it over her head :) It's the same gown I wore 30 years ago. My MaMaw E made it and it has been worn by all the grand and great-grandkids. It was a very special moment.

I think she's saying her prayers here.



Father Darrell & Natalie

Godparents Nathan & April, Father, Nat, Me & Byron

Vann, Sue, Byron, Me, Nat, Mom & Dad
Granny & Louis
Nan and her girls
Great Grandkids - Brady, Daniel, Karly, Kaitlynn & Nat
(minus 2 on the way)

Tia and Jay were in from Alaska. It was so GREAT to see them. They have grown up so much in the past few years. I can remember when the were both Natalie's age. Yeah, I'm starting to feel old :)
Here's Tia, Nat and myself.

The Thompson's

The Toon's plus Kaitlynn sneaking in to be next to Karly.

Me and my angel.

No comments: