7.22.2009

Happy 1/2 Year!

When someone says your life changes forever when you have a baby they aren't joking. Of couse it's all for the better, and these past 6 months have been great. Sometimes Byron and I wonder why we didn't have kids sooner. She's truely the best part of both our days. Her smile can make all our worries melt away.

So at 6months Natalie had a great checkup. She weighed 16.5lbs and was 28 inches. The Dr. was impressed at how well she's developing. She can sit on her own with no problem, roll all over the place, play with toys in both hands. And my mom and dad swear she is starting to rock on her knees and hands. But until I see it, it hasn't happened :)

I took her back to JCPenny for pictures. She did alot better this time. It was hard for me to choose a favorite.


No comments: