8.16.2009

A Girl's Best Friend

First off let me say Happy 7 months! Her crawling is getting better and she makes the dadada sound all the time. But Byron says it doesn't count unless she says it directly to him because right now everyone is dada.


Bogey may not know it yet, but Natalie LOVES him! I can already see that these two are going to be the best of friends. I often notice him in her room in the mornings before I go in to get her. He's just sitting there patiently waiting and she's trying her hardest to see him over the bumper, grinning from ear to ear.

I try to capture these moments as often as possible. She's not afraid to get in his face even it means a guaranteed licking.

This is her jamming out with the pot and whisk.


And he's so patient with her. She's all but tried to ride him so far, and he just sits there and takes it. I am very impressed because he's only 2 and he still has a lot of puppy in him.

No comments: