8.07.2009

Trying New Things

While we were at home for the Picnic my cousin Amber let Natalie try one of those Gerber cookies. They kinda resemble a dog treat if you ask me :) Natalie went to town on this thing and made a huge mess, but I thought I'd buy some and try them at home.

I don't think she eats very much of it, most of it ended up on the high chair, but it entertained her long enough for Byron and I to cook dinner. I also got her a mesh feeder. She loves bananas and this way she can eat a real one without choking.


She's also outgrown her infant tub. Well we could still use it if she'd stay put. I had been giving her a bath in the kitchen sink to save my back, but here lately she's been trying to grab at her bottle, the soap dispenser, paper towels...you get the picture.

Luckily, a friend of mine mentioned she had an extra bath ring and if I would pay the shipping it was mine! Now Natalie has the whole tub to splash and play in, and mommy has a little peace of mind and my back is still in tack. The only thing she doesn't like is when her toys float away from her.

No comments: