6.26.2011

Hangin' Out with Grammie and Big Big

Mom and Dad came down to babysit for Byron and I while we went to a class at the Viking Cooking School. We had a great time and Nat took full of advantage of her grandparents being down. She even talked Grammie into splashing around in the pool with her and just look at that little tush! It'll still fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.

I walk outside one afternoon to Nat doing this to Mom and I about died. My mouth literally fell to the ground because little did I know they were doing it to each other. I just knew Nat was in trouble but it was so hot I don't think Mom minded one bit.


Practicing for her Pepsi commercial.


Lovin' up on Big Big

She also showed out on her potty training. I don't think she had one accident the whole time they were in town. She even stopped playing outside to go in and use the potty, something she never would do before.

No comments: