8.29.2011

Lazy Sundays

It's almost cooled off enough in the late afternoon/evening to start laying outside on a blanket and stare up at the sky. Nat loves to watch for airplanes flying over. That's exactly what we did Sunday.

One of my new favorite pictures.

I was somewhat productive this weekend too. I finally got my frames hung in the bedroom. The large blank grey wall is no more, thank goodness, it was driving me crazy. Now I just have to decide which pictures I want to put in the frames.

I also wanted to throw in a little picture of Nat's finished table (or proof it's done). I love the way it turned out. It blends nicely in the living room and she's had a ball painting, playing and eating on it. Take that Pottery Barn :) Table Plans & Chair Plans


Nat insisted on helping Byron cook dinner the other night. Maybe some of his good cooking know-how will rub off on her. Cooking is not my thing, but I'll gladly clean up after them.
First up on the menu, sweet potato fries...one of our favorites!

No comments: