7.27.2012

Week 3

Another week has passed and Harper has officially outgrown most of her newborn clothes. She's either to long or I can't get it over her head.

In other news, I was chosen to be a Mommy Blogger for Nuby. They make a variety of baby products and I get to test them and review them on my blog. They sent us a box filled with goodies that I'll be trying out over the next few weeks.

This is Harper with her Tickle Toes Turtle from Nuby. Nat actually has the exact same turtle so I'm pretty sure it'll be a hit, although right now the laugh kinda startles her.






Nat received a Big Sister card in the mail from some of our friends. So she had to show off the sticker that came with it. Please excuse the mouth full of bread. You all know how much the girl likes her bread and olive oil.

No comments: