4.07.2013

Spring is in the Air

And that means it's time to clean up the yard, but not before we sneak in a bounce house birthday party. I need to take a moment to brag here, but Nat's really good at air hockey. It's probably because she was the only one really trying and paying attention but she beat them both :)


I think little moments like these are so sweet. Who knows what she's telling him but she followed him around that yard all afternoon.

And this one, I don't know what we are going to do with her. She's such a mommy's girl, it's not even funny. I don't get much done when she's awake.I promise she was going in for a kiss in the second picture but I guess she changed her mind.


The Easter Bunny brought Natalie some new sidewalk chalk and this is her Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz (Dr. Seuss's ABC book). I don't even know if I spelled that right...LOL.

1 comment:

Flossie said...

Sydney is a real Momma's girl too. If I'm in the same room as she is, she's gonna be on my hip or there is no peace.