9.10.2013

Proof of My Disappearance

On top of making multiples of ruffle pants, tops, leggings, game day dresses and Christmas outfits, I am still testing for my favorite company.

First up, an attempt at a Christmas themed dress for Harper. Holy sleeves batman! It's a "hippie" inspired dress in case you can't tell. Hopefully it will fit better in a few months. It's a 12-18m with plenty of room to grow.
A little more appropriate for this time of year is a little swing top with a bunch of options for the straps. This is so vibrant in person. This picture just doesn't do it justice, nor does my uncooperative model.



By FAR my FAVORITE dress to date is this little number. I have a feeling it's just the photo that I really love but it makes me smile every time I look at it. I love that thrill of mixing up fabrics and not quite knowing if the final outcome will work.

And her newest little doll set.


1 comment:

Joy said...

I love all the outfits, but I especially love Harper's facial expressions!