11.02.2015

Halloween

The girls decided months ago they wanted to be characters from the Inside Out Movie, Disgust and Sadness. I think they really just wanted to spray their hair green and blue but we went with it.

Well, they totally nailed the personalities of these costumes. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.


































And Harper was just made for her Sadness outfit. Those cheeks and glasses just had everyone laughing.



































We also dressed up at work. I had to dust off my "Something About Mary" wig. Later at the neighbors, in a last minute decision, Byron decided to be Brett Farve (her date in the movie).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey girls... I showed all my friends at work your beautiful outfits. They all loved them and thought you both nailed the parts. Hugs and kisses to you both...