1.22.2011

Dippin' Fool

Byron and I decided to have a "date" at home Saturday and Fondue. We almost always buy bread at the Fresh Market to dip in olive oil as an appetizer while he is cooking. Come to find out Nat loves it too. She'll only eat the inside but I'm pretty sure she ate half the loaf. We literally had to put it up until after she went to bed.




And with that being said she supposedly weighs 24lbs. I don't believe it, nobody does really. We were thinking maybe 23 on a good day (wet diaper, full belly, etc.). I mean she still wears a size 3 diaper. She's 36.25 inches tall so I guess it's all just stretched out on her frame. The Dr. was pleased with her talking, motor skills and all that good stuff. Told us to keep up the good work and she'd see us next year.

3 comments:

Joy said...

She is precious!!! And I love the stockings!!

Flossie said...

I need design tips from you for my blog. Every time I visit yours, you've changed something!

P.S. Want a little chuckle? Sam weighed 23 pounds at his last check-up. Jeez, my son is a big 'un!

Amy said...

I love the dog ears...