8.15.2013

Adventures in Sewing

I'm still sewing and testing patterns, which means more adorable pictures of the girls in frilly, twirly, over-the-top outfits :) For those of you not on Facebook, here ya go:

First up a twirly dress like no other, and although it wasn't a difficult sew, it's ALOT of fabric. I think 12 panels total.


Not to be outdone by big sis, there is this little cutie. Looks like a simple knot dress from the front but it's all party and ruffles in the back!


I tried my hand at my "gymnastics" type top. 4 way stretch knit is not my friend. I have made Nat a bathing suit and it was nowhere near as much of a pain as this little top, but it's bright and cheery and Nat loves it.

Now for something totally new, matching doll clothes! At first, I was hesitant and it can be quite a pain to get those itty bitty waist lines feeding through the serger, but the look on Natalie's face the first time she saw it was all I needed to be hooked.



No comments: