11.06.2009

Trick or Treat

Byron and I actually missed Natalie's first Halloween. But I made Sue swear she'd take pictures of Natalie while we were gone. However, Natalie didn't want to cooperate so I had to take some when we got back. It's hard to take a 9 month old trick or treating when they can't really walk or talk, plus it was getting close to bedtime, but she enjoyed watching the other kids in the neighborhood.

The one picture Natalie let Sue take.

My little sunflower...




While we were out taking pictures we made some in her other Halloween shirt. You'll notice she's clapping. Sue taught her to clap when you sing "If you're happy and you know it..." She just smiles and is so proud of herself when she does it. She's also getting good at throwing her arms up for a touchdown too, and shaking her fist in the air to "GO BIG BLUE" all thanks to Byron. He actually said she sat in his lap at the computer the other day and listened to a Coach Cal press conference. Man, she get's it honest!


Oh and if anyone is wondering, Byron and I had a great time on our trip. We got to eat and sleep when WE wanted. The weather was little overcast but still warm. It was just what we needed. Although five days without seeing my baby was a little hard. But I know she had a blast with Sue, who I'm sure spoiled her rotten :)

No comments: