12.05.2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Let me just say I love this time of year, decorating our house and tree. But I was a little nervous that my "little helper" might break something. So far Natalie's done really well. She helped me get out all my boxes and even unpacked a few :) Mulligan, on the other hand, growled and wouldn't go near it for the better part of Friday evening.

We started by getting out some of the little stuff. I let her inspect a cookie jar Granny had given me. Surprisingly it's still in one piece.

Hello....anyone home.

Then Byron brought down the tree and plugged it in. Still not much of a reaction, but check out Mulligan on the side.

Natalie was more interested in opening the boxes and pulling everything out.

She wasn't to sure about this guy. She poked and pulled at it. Maybe she thought it was suppose to talk to her because she finally sat in front of it, whining at it.

No comments: