12.28.2009

Off to Berea, KY

Byron, Nat and myself got up early the day after Christmas and drove up to Berea, KY to see Sue's family. They had already made the drive on Christmas and since Granny Dot had not met Natalie yet, we thought it would be nice to go and visit, even if it was just for the night.

And although we were pretty tired, it was absolutely worth it. I can't remember how many times Granny Dot said this was "the best Christmas ever" which made it all worth it. We had a lot of fun catching up with all of Byron's aunts, uncles and cousins. It's a lot like being at my Granny's with all the kids and noise.

Byron, Nat, Jason & Kaitlyn

She's become a real fan of wearing Daddy's hat.

And this starts our attempt to get all the great-grandkids picture. Minus Colton who wasn't there yet. From the left: Azlynn, Camden, Kaitlyn, Brayden, Natalie and Eli (who's my new buddy).

Kaitlyn, Callie (who you can barely see and looks so thrilled to have her picture taken) and Natalie.


Our little family.

Time to go to bed. She was a trooper the whole day.


We took off the next morning and headed back to Paducah for our Bryant Christmas and Vann's birthday after we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrell with Granny Dot first. I think Natalie enjoyed Uncle Hershell's Favorites as much as I did! It was nice to see everyone and we really make an effort to do it more.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I had an Uncle Hershel. One of my favorites.