6.11.2013

The Silly Things Kids Do

I don't even know where to start. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. The other night I hear Nat yell "Mom, come look at me". There is what I found in the kitchen, yes she's 4.5, and in her baby sister's walker. At least someone is getting some use out of it.

Like I have said before if I'm at home during the day and it gets too quiet, Harper has usually gone off upstairs or is in the dogs water bowl. For a while, I just had the baby gate laying across the bottom step. It was enough to keep the dogs out and I ASSumed it would keep Harper off of them as well. Somehow she turns into a little stealth ninja and manages to crawl over it without making a peep. Now the gate is locked in it's fully upright position :)



We snuck in a trip to the park this week. It's been either crazy hot or raining but this park has canopies over the play areas which makes it a little more bearable.
Both girls in baby swings...



Like I said it's hot, even when you get home at 4pm from school. Sometimes the sprinkler just won't cut it.

No comments: