6.12.2013

Taking the Plunge

After almost a year of sewing for the girls and friends, I am finally opening up a little page, Lizzie Grace Boutique, in Facebook land to try and sell things. I'd like to focus on baby items and, obviously, girls clothing. I'm still trying to take better pictures of things I've made (when my lovely model, Nat, is in the mood) and figure out price points.

Here are just a few things I've been working on...

I'm not going to lie, this was suppose to be a dress, BUT the pattern was marked wrong. Now Nat has a nice cute tunic to wear :) I really hope to find some knits to make these little dresses in time for football and basketball season. I'm thinking a blue/white combo with C-A-T-S! monogrammed on the front would be perfect this fall. (Yes, I will do other schools but I will draw the line at Louisville and Duke products), or at least charge more :)

Sweet little summer maxi, that Nat just loves to twirl in. Bonus, it will probably still fit next year and make a cute dress/tunic.

Not to be left out, I do make Harper the occasional outfit. Almost all my patterns start at 6-12m, but until she's walking really well, long dresses are out of the question.

I also love making separates like this little bubble top. Ruffle capri/pants are also on my to-do list.







































There you have it. Just a sneak peek at what's been keeping me busy, besides Harper. And even though it's not even July, I think I'm going to start listing some Fall items and Christmas pjs.

1 comment:

Joy said...

YAY!!! So happy you did this! Love the clothes, and the models!