10.07.2014

MS State Fair

Natalie was out of school for fall break yesterday and today. I don't work on Monday's and I thought she might enjoy the fair. We haven't been since she was Harper's age, she didn't even remember it. I was little worried that she wouldn't want to ride the rides boy was I WRONG! We took Kaylee (our neighbor's daughter) with us. Those two had a blast. Natalie rode everything, no fear or hesitation. I tried to keep up but the Zero Gravity Tilt-a-whirl thing about did me in.

First up were the swings. Nat loves to swing, and it's even better when you don't have to push yourself!

This was just an obstacle course. Nat wasn't to impressed with those. 




































This one was just about did us both in. It was so jerky and Natalie didn't care for that. We had to take a seat for a minute after it, at least until she saw the rollarcoaster.
 Hands down, their fav was the water slide. They rode it 3 times before I drug them away.

Surprisingly, Natalie didn't care for this. I'm not sure why but I believe the harness was riding up and giving her a very uncomfortable wedgie.



1 comment:

Joy said...

They have the water slide?!?! They didn't have that when I was growing up! Looks like they had a great time!