10.01.2009

Where's Natalie?

On the stairs. Her latest adventure. I made the mistake of thinking I could run upstairs "real quick" to grab a cd Tuesday morning before work and she saw me. Or I guess I should say she followed me. And she's pretty fast. She was half way up when I found her.

I really thought (or was hoping) that it was a one time thing. We don't go up there often and I thought she might just forget about them. Not so much. She was pretty sneaky about it. She went into the kitchen and played around on the bottom shelf of the bakers rack, then she inched closer playing with Bogey and then, just when I wasn't looking, made a mad dash for the stairs. I made Byron get the camera and we followed her right up them. She was fine until she realized we were behind her and just turned and let loose. Thank goodness I was there to catch her little butt. I guess we will be needing a baby gate after all.


No comments: