1.02.2010

Happy New Year!

Wow, this year has flown by. I can't believe Natalie will be 1 in less than 2 weeks. We had a nice NYE in Huntsville with Heather, Jason, Vann, Sue and the girls. We stayed in and played board games and watched the ball drop on tv. Of course the girls didn't last, heck we did good to stay up that late.

So here's to a new year that I hope is full of many opportunities and good fortune for all our family and friends.

I think this was the only picture I took all of New Years. But it made Byron, Heather and I laugh and think of our friend Erich. Who after a day at the Grove and night on the Square would always wake up the next morning with his shorts and dress socks on. LOL

Here's Nat's tribute to Erich.


I think we are all glad to be back home in our own beds. Now to get the tree down...

No comments: