3.15.2010

A Lazy Weekend

We had a pretty quiet weekend. Byron and Nat met me Friday for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings so we could watch the UK game. Nat got really frustrated when she couldn't see a big screen and didn't really want to sit still so we went to the park down the road to kill some time because it was so pretty outside. She just loves being around older kids. She just jabbers at them and tries to do what they do. She would climb up on the jungle gym, run towards me and jump into my arms. The child has no fear. We did a little shopping, grilling and tried to enjoy all the spring weather before we blink and it's summer in MS again.

She wants to be outside anytime the dogs are and will scream at the back door until you let her out.
So we just put a jacket on and let her go...


She played so hard she crashed in Byron's arms on the couch.
The next day...wrestling with her boys.
Riding on Bogey, backwards :)

2 comments:

Flossie said...

Every time you post pictures of Nat & the dogs, I'm amazed at how good they are with her. I have this intense fear that our dog would decide to eat the baby for lunch if he decided to sit on top of her. I guess we'll just have to see how they both adjust...

Julia said...

Every since she could move she's been all over them. I guess they are used to it. They've never bark or snarled at her, or they probably wouldn't live to tell about it :)
I can remember when she was tiny we'd hold her with one arm and Bogey would sit with his head in our lap and we'd have to pet him with the other arm.