3.22.2010

Weekend Recap

Other than the parade we didn't do a whole lot this weekend. We grilled fish Friday, while Natalie and the dogs played outside. We watched UK win and make it into the Sweet 16 Saturday night. I finally got to watch New Moon on PPV afterwards. Then Sunday all 3 of us were super lazy. I don't think we even got out of our pjs.

These are just some of the leftover pics I took. She's standing inside the blinds waiting for Byron to come in from grilling. Can you see her little feet poking out the bottom?

Watching the game with her good luck jersey on. The baby doll is one of her new favorites. She drags the poor thing everywhere.


































Wrestling with Mulligan during halftime. God bless him for being so patient.

"Talking" on Byron's phone. She has a definite gift for gab.
She can go on forever.

"Do you mind? I'm on the phone."

Notice the beads? Natalie kept putting them on Mulligan. I told Byron I can see him getting to play a lot of dress up for tea parties when she's older...LOL I think he loves the attention though.

No comments: