10.26.2010

8 Year Anniversary

Today marks my 8 year wedding anniversary. Time has flown by and at the same time 8 years seems like forever. Either way it's been a great 8 years waking up to my best friend. I cannot imagine my life without him.

We had every intention of going out since Nat's been in KY all week, but we decided to grill at home and watch the blue/white scrimmage. Yep that's how we roll. I'm pretty sure the majority of our anniversaries have fallen on some major sporting events: Eli playing, Cardinals in playoffs, so UK's first scrimmage of the year was no exception, and that's just who we are so I was fine with it.

Here's a blast from the past too. This was probably the first weekend we ever went out in Oxford, circa 1999, and I think it's Heather and Jess's house. We were such babies....
Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments: