2.01.2011

Rainy Sunday

Man our perfect weather was short lived. We made the most of our Sunday by being completely lazy. I mean don't even get out of your pjs kind of lazy. Well Nat didn't really wear pjs all day but the ladybug costume made another appearance. I don't know what her obsession is with that thing but that was her outfit of choice after she woke up from a nap. Whatever gets us through a rainy day works for me. She also had her first go with some play-doh she received for her birthday. It was a big, BIG hit!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my what beautiful faces Miss Natalie can make. I see personality abounded every day she grows. We enjoyed the weather too only to get hit with a cold, cold front that moved in. Again... love the dog ears, girly!
We love you all.. Amy and Mike