2.01.2012

Pinterest Projects

Hi my name is Julia and I'm addicted to Pinterest :) I was a little hesitant at first to jump on this new trend but it really is a godsend for a crafty momma like myself who otherwise would have hundreds of bookmarks clogging up my computer.

So here are some crafty things I have found on there and recreated. I'll try and post links to all projects. Oh and forever who asked the kitchen Nat got for her birthday is made by KidKraft. We bought ours at Walmart but you can find them just about anywhere. I got the mixer and cookie sets off Amazon for free using Swag Bucks.

First up a gift I made for the Grandparents this past September. I got all the supplies at Michaels and combined the pictures on 2 4x6 photos and printed those at Walgreens. Here was my inspiration.
Next up was a few gifts for a friend of mine that is a huge Razorback fan. Wooden letters, scrapbook paper and some good ol' mod podge. This is where I came up with the idea, I just didn't want to do a Halloween theme.
One of my all favs was a canvas I made for Brandii. Idea was from etsy. Canvas, paint and ribbon from Michaels. This one took a bit longer because you have to do it in layers but I really enjoyed it. 

No comments: