5.03.2013

Pattern Testing

I've been fortunate to be chosen to test quite a few patterns lately for various pattern makers. I love doing it because I usually learn a new skill that I was afraid to try or find out what my machine can REALLY do! Plus I get to keep the pattern for free to add to my stash.

Anyways, most of these are on Facebook but then I realize there are a few people out there (Mom and Nan) who don't get to see my work or the pictures of the girls in the outfit.

First is Harper, modeling her Design by Moo's Olive Dress (it has pockets too) and Bubble Skirt. Nat loved the bubble skirt so I'll be making her one very soon. She gets a little jealous when I make Harper stuff :)


This was taken just a few days ago, you can see she's getting much better at standing and pulling up.

I also made a little denim bolero for Harper from Ladybug Bend.

 

And not be left out, I just finished up a new dress for Natalie from Popolok and a pair of wide-leg capris from CKC, but those looked more like culottes  I've learned with Natalie that if possible I need to make a 3T width with about a 5/6 length.









1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm dying over that little denim on Harper!! SOOO SOOOO Cute! Everything looks great! You're really making some adorable clothes for the girls!