7.25.2010

Is it Thursday Yet?

Because it can't get here fast enough. Grammie and Big Daddy are coming down and Byron and I need reinforcements. Natalie is once again cutting FOUR teeth (her canines) and Oh-My-Gosh she is trying our patience. I really do feel bad for her though. She'a tried to bite the couch, her stroller, foam letters and even the dogs. Her poor hands were red from Kool-Aid Friday because she was chewing on them so bad. So needless to say she spent most of her weekend on Ibuprofen, Orajel and teething tablets, with the occasional popsicle thrown in.

Really the only way to get her mind off of it is with distraction which is usually where the pool comes in (see yesterdays post) but it's been rainy AGAIN!! I mean really, it's July in Mississippi, we never get rain this late in the year. Our yard's usually been dead for a month now.

Anyways, we got out an old favorite yesterday...her rainbow tunnel. She kinda likes to roll around in it from one end to the other.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor Natalie...I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I'll get her package in the mail soon.

Love ya...Amy