7.30.2010

Is This MY Kid?

Last night while helping Byron make pizzas I was holding Natalie and she pointed to a tomato on the counter. So I handed it to her to see what she would do. Without hesitation she took a big ole' bite out of the center like it was an apple. It makes me gag just thinking about it. Because anyone who knows me, knows I HATE tomatoes unless it's in the form of ketchup. Heck Byron doesn't even like them, but we had bought one for Dad and Nathan to eat with their taco pizza.

I guess we can add tomatoes to the list of foods Nat likes to eat. Too bad she won't get any unless she's home with the grandparents. YUCK!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

She looks so fascinated with it. lol

Amy said...

I'll send my favorite little great-niece all the tomatoes she wants... LOL You go girl!!